General Election 2024....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
David Lammy for many years presented a current affairs phone in show on LBC Radio, at least up until the last election was called, and I am sure there were other MPs doing similar

Yes, and that's allowed. The problem with the right wing MPs is that they want to froth about stuff that is in the news rather than general topics of political interest. Hence GB News has so many investigations going.

spen666

Yes, and that's allowed. The problem with the right wing MPs is that they want to froth about stuff that is in the news rather than general topics of political interest. Hence GB News has so many investigations going.

I don't think anyone has said it is not allowed.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Red vs blue doesn't count. What we want is a bit more orange and green.

IMG20240715150553.jpg

There you go!

D

Deleted member 159

Some weird trans fella who then went on to steal my stuff and violate the sanctity of my bathroom.
Just never know who you're dealing with these days

Ian H

Legendary Member
Wikipedia writes: "Denis MacShane is a British former politician, author, commentator and convicted criminal who served as Minister of State for Europe from 2002 to 2005".
Just the person you'd want campaigning for you.

icowden

Legendary Member
Won't somebody think of the professional concert level cellists?! 😢
To be fair, it is a bit of a shame as she was thought to be a shoo in for Culture Minister. Having someone in that post that actually understands the arts, music, concert booking etc would have been hugely beneficial for the arts.

Top Bottom