General Election 2024....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobzmyunkle

It's MT's nan. Didn't he just say that? Mind, she's a bit older than that now.

Well she looks exactly like Rod Stewart - especially since I put my glasses on.

multitool

I feel obliged to remind everyone that Stella Creasy is a credulous idiot.

Grammar school > Cambridge> pHD in Economics (Social Exclusion).

Yeah. Total idiot when compared to an intellectual titan like you, wimjim.

:laugh:

Last edited:

ebikeerwidnes

Oh - and just in case you hadn;t seen it already

the National Service "plan" is not something that they have got round to funding yet
because - well it will probably pay for itself

except for the admin stuff to identify every 18 year old
and check off the list of exemptions - such as medical stuff, committed elsewhere (e.g. in army), in prison or "has rich Daddy that paid a lawyer to find a doctor that says he has bone spurs (other aimnets are available)
and the extra people needed to supervise the army of 18 year old that are sent out to fill in pothole that they are not trained to work on so can;t actually do much

and the extra pay needed by the armed forces to pay, feed and house all these 18 Year olds for a year

somehow I am starting to think that maybe - just maybe - they never actually intend to be in a position to actually implement this "policy"

maybe just me

multitool

somehow I am starting to think that maybe - just maybe - they never actually intend to be in a position to actually implement this "policy"

maybe just me

Not just you. It's an attempt at damage limitation, but like everything to do with this zombie administration it's characterised by utter incompetence.

Expect more lunacy over the coming weeks.

multitool

Screenshot_20240526_103000_Samsung Internet.jpg

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.

Criticism of Ron Nasty was justified?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Grammar school > Cambridge> pHD in Economics (Social Exclusion).

Yeah. Total idiot when compared to an intellectual titan like you, wimjim.

:laugh:

All that education and she still believes the old bollocks we used to tell each other when smoking joints in the sixth form car park.

Literally. Only I stopped believing it as an adult and when it was in the news I looked it up. She gobbed off about it in parliament.

She's an idiot.

Crack on though, you're at 5.6k. What's your next target?

icowden

Legendary Member
All that education and she still believes the old bollocks we used to tell each other when smoking joints in the sixth form car park.
Care to elaborate for those of us not dedicated to following her career?

Literally. Only I stopped believing it as an adult and when it was in the news I looked it up. She gobbed off about it in parliament.
Father Christmas?

She's an idiot.
That's as maybe, but I think she has a point here...

monkers

Legendary Member
If you want an example of an actual idiot in parliament, you really can't do better than the minister who claimed ''I'm afraid we're in this mess because there's a minority of self-appointed MPs who believe ... who have never gotten over the result of the referendum''.

Top Bottom