General Election 2024....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Ah yes, those 'mates' whose potential indictment for war crimes his party has supported. Those mates

If I didn't want people to think I was a friend of a genocidal occupier, I would simply not support an organisation called "Friends of Genocidal Occupier", appoint its lobbyists to powerful positions, tolerate party grandees posing for photo ops with genocidaires, eliminate all advocates for its victims from the party, or cultivate an official opposition high on bungs and sweeteners who have been schooled in propaganda on all-expenses paid jollies. We've all been watching his response to the unfolding genocide, Multz, and noting his rhetorical shifts. We don't need you to spin them for us, because we understand what is going on here. But carry on pretending that it's all about just that nasty Netanyahu going a bit too far.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
If I didn't want people to think I was a friend of a genocidal occupier, I would simply not support an organisation called "Friends of Genocidal Occupier", appoint its lobbyists to powerful positions, tolerate party grandees posing for photo ops with genocidaires, eliminate all advocates for its victims from the party, or cultivate an official opposition high on bungs and sweeteners who have been schooled in propaganda on all-expenses paid jollies. We've all been watching his response to the unfolding genocide, Multz, and noting his rhetorical shifts. We don't need you to spin them for us, because we understand what is going on here. But carry on pretending that it's all about just that nasty Netanyahu going a bit too far.

Careful, you're getting dangerously close to failing the comprehensive and authoritative Jess Phillips antisemitism test.

View: https://x.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1795544692076990615?t=beCDsL183DY32rYzuE5YOg&s=19

multitool

The Queen of Hindsight speaks.

It is all about Nethanyahu. Hamas's attack was all about Nethanyahu (as well as shoring up their own fragile position).

You are just so internet, TC. Everything has to be extremes and hyperbole and you cannot entertain any notion of alternative drivers other than those you impute. Starmer's rhetorical changes have nothing to do with his growing confidence, do they. No, it can only be a smokescreen as he collects the coins thrown at him by the Eternal Jew.

monkers

Legendary Member
The Queen of Hindsight speaks.

It is all about Nethanyahu. Hamas's attack was all about Nethanyahu (as well as shoring up their own fragile position).

You are just so internet, TC. Everything has to be extremes and hyperbole and you cannot entertain any notion of alternative drivers other than those you impute. Starmer's rhetorical changes have nothing to do with his growing confidence, do they. No, it can only be a smokescreen as he collects the coins thrown at him by the Eternal Jew.

Doesn't the Queen of Hindsight somewhat outrank Captain Hindsight?

He's not. He's copying Blair, who had to do exactly the same with Militant.

Was it not Kinnock who dealt with Militant?

Kinnock's speech referring to the chaos of a Labour Council, a Labour Council, delivering redundancy notices by taxi sticks with me and I'm occasionally prone to use similar.

The Labour Party, the Labour Party, giving it's blessing to Natalie Elphicke while being inhuman to a left wing woman who's given her life to the party maybe, just maybe, on example.

bobzmyunkle

Attachments

• IMG_20240529_160926.jpg
    IMG_20240529_160926.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 14

monkers

Legendary Member
News in the Guardian ...

Starmer denies Diane Abbott barred from standing for Labour at election​

Party leader says whip restored to Hackney North and Stoke Newington MP and ‘not true’ she has been banned from running

It's a bit like the Harmony Hairspray advert ... is she or isn't she? (Sorry young peeps it's an age thing.)

Top Bottom