General Election 2024....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I'm a parent of a child with additional needs. Despite being on an above median wage I can barely afford my mortgage since I've had to move to part time hours in order to home educate.

To be clear I advocate tearing down the entire education system and rebuilding it and our entire society from the ground up, but in the meantime I think private education should absolutely be taxed.

Last edited:

multitool

To be clear I advocate tearing down the entire education system and rebuilding it and our entire society from the ground up,

Does that even mean anything?

multitool

It means the overthrow of capitalism and a radical restructuring of state and society you donkey.

Thought so.

FF3CE5B8-9908-493D-9F05-2F34892776C2_cy10_w1023_s.jpg

winjim

I don't think that a total restructure of how things have been done is anything close to the Khmer Rouge genocide in Cambodia.

Hyperbole much?

He knows, he's just trolling. I shouldn't have replied to him.

Reactions: C R

AndyRM

Elder Goth
FB_IMG_1717838418294.jpg

multitool

It means the overthrow of capitalism and a radical restructuring of state and society you donkey.

It's objectively funny that you throw out a glib, meaningless statement like this, and when challenged resort to pathetic accusations of trolling.

If you had an actual thought in your head you'd be able to explain how that revolution would happen, who would control it, and how you'd be able to ensure that it would be the first revolution in history not to end in dictatorship and bloody purges.

Otherwise, it's just student-level wãnk

Rik-Mayall-Rick-in-The-Young-Ones-428x372.png

winjim

It's objectively funny that you throw out a glib, meaningless statement like this, and when challenged resort to pathetic accusations of trolling.

If you had an actual thought in your head you'd be able to explain how that revolution would happen, who would control it, and how you'd be able to ensure that it would be the first revolution in history not to end in dictatorship and bloody purges.

Otherwise, it's just student-level wãnk

View attachment 6123

I vote Liberal Democrat you dickhead.

ebikeerwidnes

Didn’t watch it.
But the most striking thing from the highlights is Penny Mordants hair.
It was a 1980s power bouffant straight out of the Thatcher playbook. And it looked ridiculous.

It was a work of art

where art os a sculpture that is unmoving relative to its base - in this case her head

wherever she gets her hairspray from must make a lot of money from her!

Top Bottom