General Election 2024....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Oh, I didnt know that the:

" overthrow of capitalism and a radical restructuring of state and society"

...was in their manifesto.

Silly me.

You really are very odd.

Amazing that with all your wisdom regarding electoral strategies you're unable to divine the reason I vote as I do.

1717840148663.png

multitool

So - we have a new game

find out who your Reform candidate is and find something dodgy on them

It took us 5 minutes - nothing illegal of course (probably) but not sure I want him as the MP for our area
(not that I would be voting for him anyway!)

Funny you should say that.

I did exactly this last night with our Reform candidate. Just his photo was enough. Transition lenses and a rugby shirt.

Needs his hard drive looked at, I'd say.

Last edited:

multitool

Amazing that with all your wisdom regarding electoral strategies you're unable to divine the reason I vote as I do.

I couldn't give a shît how you vote, or your reasons for so doing. You can't hold a coherent conversation which is why you have now leapt from advocating revolution, to talking about voting for the Liberal Democrats. :laugh:

I see you've edited your post with a cartoon. Another change, it's gone from revolution, tearing down society and re-building it in Chairman Wimjim's vision to "improving society somewhat".

Last edited:

albion

Guru
Totally simplistic to say debates make no difference.

It was good to have the nastiness of Farage on show as a reminder to all.
He sounded like a 7" single that was stuck in it's groove.

Last edited:

multitool

GPimXTgWoAANXOo.jpeg

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Actually, maybe the question was "How many troglodytes have forgotten that Farage has failed to win a seat in parliament despite trying 7 (seven) times?"

ebikeerwidnes

Actually, maybe the question was "How many troglodytes have forgotten that Farage has failed to win a seat in parliament despite trying 7 (seven) times?"

Yes - but he is a good bloke
one of us
He knows what the real people of this country feel like and need

which is quite correct
if you are - and think the real people are - just the multi millionaire financiers who have a lot to gain from certain ways of running the country and don;t give a damn about how it affects the little people as long as the economy gains
or at least - gains in the short term so they can make a profit

Top Bottom