General Election 2024....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member

On the other hand, a D-day is a long time in politics...

ebikeerwidnes

Thought this was interesting

peston.png

You can just see Johnson sniggering behind his screen thinking how the uneducated plebs will think he is playing with the concept of snoring and "sleepy Joe"
and not realise what he is actually saying
I do NOT believe that he was unaware of this meaning - stuff like that is what he does

Ian H

Legendary Member
Thought this was interesting

View attachment 6132

You can just see Johnson sniggering behind his screen thinking how the uneducated plebs will think he is playing with the concept of snoring and "sleepy Joe"
and not realise what he is actually saying
I do NOT believe that he was unaware of this meaning - stuff like that is what he does

Indeed... here's more context - https://ncap.cyclechat.net/threads/the-nasty-party-aka-the-tories-its-back.53/page-85#post-96440

fozy tornip

fozympotent
Ignoring the GB remembrance juggernaut gets my vote: can we move on, please?
Or would, if it wasn't the leader of the even more detestable Conservative party doing it.

Last edited:

Beebo

Veteran
So rumours starting the Farage could win in Clackton. Then defect to the conservatives and once a Tory MP will seek to be the leader. If he got to the final two the membership would almost certainly vote him in.

• Sad
Reactions: C R

C R

Über Member
So rumours starting the Farage could win in Clackton. Then defect to the conservatives and once a Tory MP will seek to be the leader. If he got to the final two the membership would almost certainly vote him in.

Fücking scary.

Top Bottom