General Election 2024....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth

AndyRM

Elder Goth
FB_IMG_1718008397934.jpg

ebikeerwidnes

So - Braverman goes for the concept of a New Tory Party headed by Farage by a merger of the current Conservatives and Reform

It will have to be a take over of teh Tories by Reform along with a name change and a lot of PR to look like a merger
but it HAS to be a takeover so that it results in the current Reform UK being the remaining entity

You know - the Reform UK that is not a political party but is a company where the major (???) shareholder is Farage
which is a damn good investment for him

I believe that Richard Tice is (one of ) the biggest donors

Anyway - the ambition looks like being for the UK being the first country to be run by a limited company.
Which sound like very very good busines sense for a certain group of people

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
So - Braverman goes for the concept of a New Tory Party headed by Farage by a merger of the current Conservatives and Reform

It will have to be a take over of teh Tories by Reform along with a name change and a lot of PR to look like a merger
but it HAS to be a takeover so that it results in the current Reform UK being the remaining entity

You know - the Reform UK that is not a political party but is a company where the major (???) shareholder is Farage
which is a damn good investment for him

I believe that Richard Tice is (one of ) the biggest donors

Anyway - the ambition looks like being for the UK being the first country to be run by a limited company.
Which sound like very very good busines sense for a certain group of people

Bring it on....

icowden

Legendary Member
Farage's decision to stand in Clacton might actually work in Starmer's favour.

No! no! no! Let me speak!

You see if Nige is popular it will push up the predicted vote share for reform but push *down* the vote share for the Conservatives as Reform won't be taking votes from Labour, Green or Lib Dem supporters. A few weeks ago Electoral Calculus was predicting 39.4% for Conservative, 14.8% for reform and 38.3%. If Nige pushes that reform swing up a few percentage points, Labour win.

Beebo

Veteran

View: https://youtu.be/Zf397hCmnZ8?si=9TokoQdfqsH_OyWY

What a shambles. Too scared to answer a basic question.

D

Deleted member 159

Farage's decision to stand in Clacton might actually work in Starmer's favour.

No! no! no! Let me speak!

You see if Nige is popular it will push up the predicted vote share for reform but push *down* the vote share for the Conservatives as Reform won't be taking votes from Labour, Green or Lib Dem supporters. A few weeks ago Electoral Calculus was predicting 39.4% for Conservative, 14.8% for reform and 38.3%. If Nige pushes that reform swing up a few percentage points, Labour win.

Everyone knows labour will win, even Farage has said so.

It matters not whether labour have 50 or 500 majority

D

Deleted member 159

Well it's likely they will have one of the biggest majorities in UK history

Top Bottom