General Election 2024....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
Nope, just pointing y'all to what the UK voting public are viewing on ticky-tocky
Now, you may be showing your age here. 15 to 24 is by far the largest age demographic for tik tok use, and judging by my own kids, the weight of that group is firmly toward the under 18s.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Now, you may be showing your age here. 15 to 24 is by far the largest age demographic for tik tok use, and judging by my own kids, the weight of that group is firmly toward the under 18s.

Shhhh... Don't let facts get in the way!

Next you'll be pointing out that engagement is a catchall term which doesn't differentiate between the positive and the negative...

I have voted postally. We had a go at my MIL because she wasn't going to vote. We told her about Emmeline Pankhurst and now she's going to vote. We told her to stop reading the DM and not to vote Tory, but also that she is free to make up her own mind! So I sent her a very handy link from the BBC which tells you each party's main policies and a breakdown of policies for health, education etc.

I also told her not to use the outside steps because I hadn't secured the hand rail. But she did anyway, and nearly fell down. So.....

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I have voted postally. We had a go at my MIL because she wasn't going to vote. We told her about Emmeline Pankhurst and now she's going to vote. We told her to stop reading the DM and not to vote Tory, but also that she is free to make up her own mind! So I sent her a very handy link from the BBC which tells you each party's main policies and a breakdown of policies for health, education etc.

I also told her not to use the outside steps because I hadn't secured the hand rail. But she did anyway, and nearly fell down. So.....

Obviously voting is to blame.

It's clearly safer if we don't bother and all assimilate into the lauded Silent Majority of Common Sense Party.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Screenshot_20240626_124749_Instagram.jpg

Ian H

Legendary Member
You were really gagging for another, weren't you.
IMG_20240626_122502861_HDR.jpg

albion

Guru
Bit of a stange name that 'Heritage' Party.

Ashestosis4All is a bit more fitting. Is 'Kids can finish school at 10' in their freedom manifesto ? (to go down the pit)

Beebo

Veteran
A Labour Party member has been arrested in the William Wragg honey trap enquiry.

That doesn’t look good. Where they working as a lone wolf or under instruction?

Reactions: C R
Can't imagine it would be under instruction. Just malice aimed at individuals, though being Tory might have something to do with it. The people who do this stuff like the control it gives them over others. I hope they throw the book at whoever is responsible as these blackmailing offences have been the cause of suicides amongst victims, including school children.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Just had this lovely leaflet through the door...

View attachment 6258

View attachment 6259

The "no more lockdowns" thing made me laugh. The last one was in 2021, talk about living in the past.

Let kids be kids?

That might not work out how he wants. I was at primary school with a guy who, on our way home from school, used jack off a dog that lived near his house. The dog would see him approach and immediately roll onto its back, ready for action. 😳

Top Bottom