Just Stop P*ssing Everyone Off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
It has to be, doesn't it? Otherwise it's just racists like Paley and CXWhothefark and Shep going 'but look at the Chinese and the Indians!'

It is not necessarily any more racist saying 'but look at the Chinese etc', than it is anti-Semitic to say ' but look at those Israelis'.

Pale Rider

Veteran
It has to be, doesn't it? Otherwise it's just racists like Paley and CXWhothefark and Shep going 'but look at the Chinese and the Indians!'

Oh dear Claud, I thought even you were above squawking 'racist' at the very mention of race.

It is not racist to observe the Indians and the Chinese, oh, and the Americans, you forgot the Americans, contribute more to global warming/pollution than we do.

matticus

Guru
Maybe that's because people are being lied to and made to spend money to save to climate for so long they don't believe it anymore. I mean we needed new refrigerators years back to stop harmfull chemicals destroying the ozone layer(and admittely it also did work) then our rain was sour, then came Al Gore with ''where all gonna die 1.0'' none of his predictions ever came close to reality, but we where told to buy eco friendly wood pallets, diesel cars etc. not even 20 years later diesel is the devil and so are woodpallets...

NEWSFLASH:
Climate Change Denier says JSO won't make him stop denying.
And they're "annoying".

More later, stay tuned...

Mr Celine

It is not racist to observe the Indians and the Chinese, oh, and the Americans, you forgot the Americans, contribute more to global warming/pollution than we do.

In the case of the Indians it's just plain wrong and arguably the Chinese too.

Possibly racist but definitely ignorant.

Pale Rider

Veteran
In the case of the Indians it's just plain wrong and arguably the Chinese too.

Possibly racist but definitely ignorant.

Is it?

Loads of 'top 10s' from various sources on the interwebs.

They seem to think China, America, and India are the big polluters.

Dishonourable mentions should go to Russia and Japan.

https://www.activesustainability.com/environment/top-5-most-polluting-countries/?_adin=02021864894

Mr Celine

Pale Rider

Veteran
It's per capita emissions that count.

I was comparing countries.

Making the simple point that what we do cannot have much impact on global pollution, compared to what other countries do.

Which has nothing to do with racism or ignorance, but you'd far rather make stupid and unfounded allegations than discuss a point.

Next time, do some checking before you let your mouth go.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

I am a bit mystified here. I always at least attempt to be polite when posting. May I ask, leaving aside the subject of Climate Change (which I accept is happening), is it no longer acceptable to refer to a country, without being classified as “racist”? Eg, if I say “the Russians are the aggressors in Ukraine”, is that “racist”

Mr Celine

The Duddo Dispatch's environmental correspondent demonstrates his complete ignorance of statistics.

If every individual caused the same CO2 emissions a country with a larger population would always have greater total emissions.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
The Duddo Dispatch's environmental correspondent demonstrates his complete ignorance of statistics.

If every individual caused the same CO2 emissions a country with a larger population would always have greater total emissions.

This is true. Perhaps, if we reduced the Global population?, would that help?

Last edited:
Top Bottom