War with Russia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Russia won’t lose,and more than likely won't win...whatever either means. US/Vietnam,Russia/Afghanistan, US,NATO/Afghanistan,US,NATO/Iraq.
Another stalemate with huge loss of lives on both sides.
They have already lost, it was a 3 day special operation to replace the Ukranian goverment, they changend it to ''liberating'' the luhansk and Donbass area's but those goals seem to be needing adjusting too. Meanwhile the rumored resistance from within Russia and within their own ranks is growing. Not to mention the strong partisian movements within captured area's Russia can't afford the toll it takes to keep controlling those area's especially not considering Ukraine knows their tatics and how they rely on huge weapon stockpiles, since Himars at least 3/4 off them are destroyed every night and it has lead to an significant decrease in Russia's abilty to use artilery.

It says 'Conscripts are generally prohibited from being deployed abroad' but as we know, mums of their teenage sons were outraged at them being sent yo their deaths.

Unless they have changed the rules.
They are ''offered'' contract's to be a full solder right before deployment. We all known that ins Russia that means an offer you really can't refuse.

FishFright

The chances of Russia losing to Ukraine are the same as the US losing to a central American country of your choice.

D

Deleted member 49

Russia won’t lose,and more than likely won't win...whatever either means. US/Vietnam,Russia/Afghanistan, US,NATO/Afghanistan,US,NATO/Iraq.
Another stalemate with huge loss of lives on both sides.

Or they could win like they did in Afghanistan, or like the US did in Vietnam, Afghanistan or the Middle East.

In this war, both wining and losing mean totally different things to Ukraine and Russia.
Nearly agreed...😲

The chances of Russia losing to Ukraine are the same as the US losing to a central American country of your choice.
Repeating the same thing it more or less words doesn't make it more true or false.
Russia has already lost, yes sure they have more troops, more rustly old tanks etc. etc. so maybe if they threw in all their crap, they gain a other 300m (that how much they gained in two months), but the bottom line is even in the area's that are Russian controlled they don't have the support of the population so they need to resort to repression and still the partisan movement wasn't stopped, it grew so long term even if Russia would win militarly which was a certain before all the support they(Ukraine) got, and is far from it now.

Calling a win for Russia is a far stretch, before Ukraine they where at least seen as a strong army, their S400 air defence systems have proven to be ineffective agianst Himars, there drone take-out system has been taken out... by a drone.
Their ''terminator'' tank developed for urban combat situations was pulled out of the first of such situation, Russia's economy is down deep and is going even deeper if all gas supplies to europe stop in Januari, Russia is defeated, they are just not ready to admit it.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Repeating the same thing it more or less words doesn't make it more true or false.
Russia has already lost, yes sure they have more troops, more rustly old tanks etc. etc. so maybe if they threw in all their crap, they gain a other 300m (that how much they gained in two months), but the bottom line is even in the area's that are Russian controlled they don't have the support of the population so they need to resort to repression and still the partisan movement wasn't stopped, it grew so long term even if Russia would win militarly which was a certain before all the support they(Ukraine) got, and is far from it now.

Calling a win for Russia is a far stretch, before Ukraine they where at least seen as a strong army, their S400 air defence systems have proven to be ineffective agianst Himars, there drone take-out system has been taken out... by a drone.
Their ''terminator'' tank developed for urban combat situations was pulled out of the first of such situation, Russia's economy is down deep and is going even deeper if all gas supplies to europe stop in Januari, Russia is defeated, they are just not ready to admit it.

I am sure all of Europe will be delighted to hear that news, as they freeze to death.

I am sure all of Europe will be delighted to hear that news, as they freeze to death.

I've frozen to death before...and am prepared to do it again!

Salty seadog

The Russians do like a good defenestration don't they. I think I remember one happening here to another Putin critic some years ago.

Beebo

Veteran
The Russians do like a good defenestration don't they. I think I remember one happening here to another Putin critic some years ago.

There do seem to be an awful lot of unlucky oligarchs meeting their maker in unusual circumstances.
But I guess that’s part of the deal they signed up to.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

I’m certain we are laundering money through the Ukraine & blaming everything on Putin.
Financial system will eventually collapse & a digital currency may well be brought in.

Top Bottom