War with Russia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Russian teachers in occupied area's are being arrested and face 10-12 in jail. So it isn't so surprising.

A other rumor is that Russia doesn't seem to be able to get reinforcements due to mass refusal.

Beebo

Veteran
Im looking forward to the referendum votes in Chechnya.
I’m sure Putin shares their call for a democratic vote to determine who controls them.

Glad I kept a copy....

1663747575171.png

Im looking forward to the referendum votes in Chechnya.
I’m sure Putin shares their call for a democratic vote to determine who controls them.
That also explains all those happy faces in the area's liberated from the Russian army in the past weeks. Mean that should be an referendum on itself and it says ''Russia get the fark out of here, please''

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
BBC 6'oclock News today, claiming:

Russia calling up 300,000 reservists

Putin saying he will do "what ever it takes" to maintain "territorial integrity"* of the Country *whatever that might mean

Men of fighting age allegedly in a scramble to leave the Country

Hardly signs of a peaceful end to this, IMHO.

Salty seadog

Putin saying he will do "what ever it takes" to maintain "territorial integrity"* of the Country *whatever that might mean

I think the best chance of a peaceful end can only come from within Russia itself, however that manifests itself. Maybe Putin could take a taste of his own preferred overseas medicine.

BoldonLad

I think the best chance of a peaceful end can only come from within Russia itself, however that manifests itself. Maybe Putin could take a taste of his own preferred overseas medicine.

Could be. But, would a transfer of power within Russia be peaceful?, it may put an end to violence in Ukraine, only for it to start up in Russia, either way, people suffer.

A duel or jousting between Putin and Zelenskyy, perhaps?

Now the daily mail has videos of huge protest, both that we can see it and that the protest are there. as we all known Russian democracy.

Putin is holding on to an army that isn't half hat is used to be most military experts even from his own side(the private army ''wagner group'') or saying that this mobilisation isn't going to win this war. It's just unmotivated Canon fodder.

Could be. But, would a transfer of power within Russia be peaceful?, it may put an end to violence in Ukraine, only for it to start up in Russia, either way, people suffer.

A duel or jousting between Putin and Zelenskyy, perhaps?
Well the end of violence in Ukraine is a start it's very hard to tell whether it will end hostilities, mainly because if we can report about any form of resistance/challenge to replace Putin so does Putin and his FSB allied friends and then the person/persons are either arrested or have a tragic fall of a high building. We must also not forget that in the past years around 40 Russian dissidents living in Europe have been assasinated some despite heavy personal security.
So if there is an organised resistance that can replace Putin it's very low profile until they will be ready to ''dethrone'' him. But that car bomb a few weeks ago was a clear sign, just as very frequent fires in military complexes around Russia. Sure Russia would find an Ukranian to blame for it but reality and Russia's reality are two different things entirely.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
Apparently all flights out of Russia are fully booked as those who can look to leave asap.
I heard that conscriptable men were not being allowed to book flights. How reliable was the report I heard? With so much misinformation, it's impossible for me to be sure.

BoldonLad

Apparently all flights out of Russia are fully booked as those who can look to leave asap.

Yes, I believe that was mentioned on BBC News too.

As always, the more well heeled are able to get out, the not so well off get the "pleasure" of facing the music

I heard that conscriptable men were not being allowed to book flights. How reliable was the report I heard? With so much misinformation, it's impossible for me to be sure.
That's what i heard too, the ban was introduced midnight before the mobilization announcement, that doesn't stop them from trying. And why wouldn't they as untrained conscript they have no change a very large part of them will return home in a coffin.

Top Bottom