War with Russia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

Pleased to see you are so concerned about Zelensky's rhetoric as his country is being systematically destroyed, but are apparently not concerned enough to criticise the totally unwarranted escalation of illegal missile attacks on Ukraine civilian infrastructure by Russia in an attempt to destroy the morale and will to resist of the citizens.

Words by the leader of the country being bombed will not turn this war nuclear but Russia's determination to destroy Ukraine to bolster Putin's hold on power just might.
I was drumming my fingers waiting for the "Putin apologist".....but you failed miserably there.Thats your spin on it.
Zelensky maybe thought he could use this incident to get more NATO aid or intervention ? But NATO don't want military confrontation with Russia.
Nato and Poland have both said this was "more than likely" a Ukrainian missile yet still this evening he was still saying different.
Forgive me for being concerned about a nuclear war...I'm against it full stop.
Screenshot_20221116-203031.png

D

Deleted member 49

I don't think anyone is questioning Putin's lead role in the war. I think all Adam was pointing out was that Zelenskiy's insistence on blaming Russia even after Poland acknowledged it was likely not Russia that fired this particular missile, seems a bit strange.
You can't be in both camps....your either with us or not.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I was drumming my fingers waiting for the "Putin apologist".....but you failed miserably there.Thats your spin on it.
Zelensky maybe thought he could use this incident to get more NATO aid or intervention ? But NATO don't want military confrontation with Russia.
Nato and Poland have both said this was "more than likely" a Ukrainian missile yet still this evening he was still saying different.
Forgive me for being concerned about a nuclear war...I'm against it full stop.
View attachment 2509

This is not about being a Putin apologist or not, but about getting a bit of perspective about this war. On the one hand Zelensky's words are a very unwise miscalculation and on the other the sh*t is being bombed out of his country.

I am more angry about the Russian missiles destroying Ukraine and killing/terrorising/freezing its people than about Zelensky's rash words, which luckily are not being used by any other country to escalate the conflict.

Please get off your high horse as you do not have a monopoly on being concerned about a nuclear war.

This mess has to come to an end and it preferably/probably will be down to brokered talks and a compromise about the disputed territories if Zelensky and Putin are willing. Crimea will not be ceded by Russia and Russia will not pay reparations to Ukraine, leaving the rest of Europe and the US to support the repair of the infrastructure.

D

Deleted member 49

This is not about being a Putin apologist or not, but about getting a bit of perspective about this war. On the one hand Zelensky's words are a very unwise miscalculation and on the other the sh*t is being bombed out of his country.

I am more angry about the Russian missiles destroying Ukraine and killing/terrorising/freezing its people than about Zelensky's rash words, which luckily are not being used by any other country to escalate the conflict.

Please get off your high horse as you do not have a monopoly on being concerned about a nuclear war.

This mess has to come to an end and it preferably/probably will be down to brokered talks and a compromise about the disputed territories if Zelensky and Putin are willing. Crimea will not be ceded by Russia and Russia will not pay reparations to Ukraine, leaving the rest of Europe and the US to support the repair of the infrastructure.
What high horse..you sure that's not yourself ? You asked me a question about who said what and didn't like the answer.Spare me the lecture on who's good and bad and how the war will "probally" come to a end.
Let's hope your are least correct on that.

View: https://twitter.com/ChristopherJM/status/1592966202955075586?t=G0e-p5R48avk5KnhUzvvvw&s=19

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Oh dear.
Russian missiles have just landed in Poland killing 2 people.
Poland is a NATO country.
The G20 are all in Thailand at the moment. This could get messy.

Now we know this was misinformation spread on C.C by someone speculating B.S can we have it removed please?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ppeals-for-intelligence-on-nato-member-states

You might also ask whether the war was an attempt by Putin to gain back some control.
There is always some pulling of puppet strings.
You hear things like this every so much months in slightly different forms this summer it was a call to Russians abroad to ''protect the motherland'' by also not stated which actions they should have been doing.
Not something to completely look away from but i also don't believe our and European intelligence will make that mistake again. Not anytime soon at least.
Having said that i also don't believe it is an realistic threat at the moment, wanting to do something is something else than actually doing it. Wagner and kronies are currently to busy been killed in the meat grinder near Bakmut a city that if they somehow would manage to take it would given them no miltary gains whatsoever.
Now we know this was misinformation spread on C.C by someone speculating B.S can we have it removed please?
It wasn't misinformation

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

You hear things like this every so much months in slightly different forms this summer it was a call to Russians abroad to ''protect the motherland'' by also not stated which actions they should have been doing.
Not something to completely look away from but i also don't believe our and European intelligence will make that mistake again. Not anytime soon at least.
Having said that i also don't believe it is an realistic threat at the moment, wanting to do something is something else than actually doing it. Wagner and kronies are currently to busy been killed in the meat grinder near Bakmut a city that if they somehow would manage to take it would given them no miltary gains whatsoever.

It wasn't misinformation

Yes it was. Ukrainians were shooting down Russian missiles and the hits in Poland came from friendly fire. Everyone assumed it was damage from Ivan.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Ohhhhh no there isn’t.

Misinformation refers to someone either passing on incorrect information deliberately to mislead, or not caring whether it was false.

I am happy to believe that @Beebo thought he was posting correct information in good faith.

Both misinformation and disinformation are forms of false information, the difference being the intention.

Top Bottom