Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

What about just working harder ?
What about it?

D

Deleted member 49

In some ways I agree. Where we differ is that I view this as a Corbyn legacy.
I'd get behind someone who had some vision,or to at least wiiling to try and offer something.Feck I'd take Burnham like a shot and I never thought I'd hear myself saying that!
My standards for a politician are extremely low after Corbyn.....Starmer just doesn't cut it.

multitool

Shaman
If there was an election now he'd have a majority of 200+. What you forget is that your vote is worth no more than anybody else's. This was the folly of the Corbynites. So utterly certain were they of their own moral righteousness, that they forgot that others might not agree.

You can argue the mechanics of how and why they came to disagree, in record numbers, but the only thing that matters is that they did

albion

Guru
The audience at Question Time used to be full of people claiming to be left wing but came across as never really ever voting on the left

Persuading people not to vote is, on balance, a more right wing tactic than a left.
The new Photo ID requirement starts at the coming local elections. It is certainly designed to persuade those more inclined not to vote on the right, that is is too much hassle not to bother voting at all.

D

Deleted member 49

The audience at Question Time used to be full of people claiming to be left wing but came across as never really ever voting on the left
Which episode is that ? Maybe it's still on iPlayer.🙄
Corbynista,Hard Left,Left seems to be the description given to anyone asking for any sort of accountability ? Where as centrists I've allways thought of as Tory's at heart,just too scared to admit it.
Anyways it was never about the man...allways about the policies.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I think it's very much about disenfranchising the poor.

I was talking with a small group of “the poor”, in the pub recently. None of them had suitable Id for voting. None of them appeared to be concerned, since none of them were on the Electoral Register (they called it the debt collectors register).

Top Bottom