Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
You didn't have one 🙄

On the contrary, I think I did. I can only offer you own advice back, ie, read the thread, or, at least, the post.

D

Deleted member 49

It would be nice if the last few pages of @Adam4868 ’s Corbyn wet dreams could be moved somewhere appropriate.
Tough...don't like it don't read it or put me on ignore.Ask me a question and your going to get my opinion that's how it works.
But if you've got anything valid to add do carry on.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I have read the thread. It was you who said you just “said it for effect”. No objection personally, quite an entertaining exchange.
I understand what @Adam4868 meant by "said it for effect" and it was definitely not trolling. He clearly meant he was using it as an example. I thought his post was misleading and we were just arguing over a technicality.

Trolling is posting something controversial to provoke a reaction, not saying something for effect. Most people post stuff for effect, you included, that is what chat forums do.

D

Deleted member 49

I understand what @Adam4868 meant by "said it for effect" and it was definitely not trolling. He clearly meant he was using it as an example. I thought his post was misleading and we were just arguing over a technicality.

Trolling is posting something controversial to provoke a reaction, not saying something for effect. Most people post stuff for effect, you included, that is what chat forums do.
Lol...no need to defend me.Ill not lose sleep over it ! I rarely take offence to anything as you know 😁
Don't start agreeing with me Rusty....it'd break my heart to give you a like !

D

Deleted member 28

Do you lot go on like this in real life?

During a conversation if someone says something you deem to be 'trolling ' do you refuse to carry on talking?

Example, if a discussion about being done for speeding took place and someone was moaning about 'only being a couple of MPH over the limit ' I would find it acceptable to ask where the line is drawn 1, 5, 10? is that trolling or reasonable behaviour?

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Do you lot go on like this in real life?

During a conversation if someone says something you deem to be 'trolling ' do you refuse to carry on talking?

Example, if a discussion about being done for speeding took place and someone was moaning about 'only being a couple of MPH over the limit ' I would find it acceptable to ask where the line is drawn 1, 5, 10? is that trolling or reasonable behaviour?
Your shadow raised the question of trolling. No one else was bothered.

Your last point about speeding is not an example of trolling and would be a perfectly reasonable question..

mudsticks

Squire
Your shadow raised the question of trolling. No one else was bothered.

Your last point about speeding is not an example of trolling and would be a perfectly reasonable question..

Love it, this place can be priceless.

A cyclist gentleman, of the more mature persuasion has to explain to a mid-fifties guy the basic concepts of trolling .

I imagine future digital-anthropology-historians (or whatever they're called) will be mining NACA for corkers such as this .

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Love it, this place can be priceless.

A cyclist gentleman, of the more mature persuasion has to explain to a mid-fifties guy the basic concepts of trolling .

I imagine future digital-anthropology-historians (or whatever they're called) will be mining NACA for corkers such as this .
Oy. Less of the more mature please or you're getting close to trolling.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Phew, for a moment there, I thought you were going to object to being dubbed a 'cyclist' 🙄
Tbh I'm chuffed at the cyclist "gentleman" bit.

Although I feel that I ought to ride a Dutch style bike with rod brakes and not a carbon gravel bike to live up to that description...........and ditch the lycra :eek:

mudsticks

Squire
Tbh I'm chuffed at the cyclist "gentleman" bit.

Although I feel that I ought to ride a Dutch style bike with rod brakes and not a carbon gravel bike to live up to that description...........and ditch the lycra :eek:

So...

You've got the check list.

Whaddya standing around waiting for man. ??

n.b. if ever in 'any' doubt - ditch the lycra

Top Bottom