Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It looks like it's an exaggerated figure drawn up to inflict the maximum damage on GLP. Till now, the GLP have had a successful record, so the taxpayer has had to pay the costs of trying to stop the law being upheld. On the other side, GLP is largely crowdfunded by people paying to see the law upheld.
Similar tactics are being employed in another case. Somehow the costs estimate has escalated from £30,000 to £1.2 million.
https://goodlawproject.org/update/bunzl-government-price-us-out/

mudsticks

Squire
You know why?

Cos I'm used to speaking to real people face to face and only got sucked into this unreal world by that prick foodle when he made a comment on f**k all he knows about regarding football, from that point on I made it my mission to ensure you lot realise you can actually TALK TO PEOPLE!

Oh you are a funny little man aren't you.

You really think that 'us lot' never talk to anyone else, in our offline* lives?

That we have no friends, family, work and play colleagues ?

You don't really think that do you.?

Or is it more a case of not much thinking going on, full stop.

*Some of us come here to chat about politics n stuff, because it's an even broader range of people, than we already have in our lives

Has that thought ever occurred to you ??

Or even, so that our less interested in politics f&f don't have to put up with us talking about it so much, to them...

If 'the pr*ck foodie' (hi foodie:hello:) isn't 'allowed' to talk about football because he's a bit misinformed about it, then there's a whole heap of things many of us should never mention.

How that's going to help anyone learn anything, about anything, I'm not too sure..

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Oh you are a funny little man aren't you.

You really think that 'us lot' never talk to anyone else, in our offline* lives?

That we have no friends, family, work and play colleagues ?

You don't really think that do you.?

Or is it more a case of not much thinking going on, full stop.

*Some of us come here to chat about politics n stuff, because it's an even broader range of people, than we already have in our lives

Has that thought ever occurred to you ??

Or even, so that our less interested in politics f&f don't have to put up with us talking about it so much, to them...

If 'the pr*ck foodie' (hi foodie:hello:) isn't 'allowed' to talk about football because he's a bit misinformed about it, then there's a whole heap of things many of us should never mention.

How that's going to help anyone learn anything, about anything, I'm not too sure..
I was misinformed about football? Surely not....

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
I know that's probs gone beyond just a minor infraction against your manly manhood right.??

Maybe you need to take this outside..:rolleyes:

:boxing:
Can't be arsed.

I'd be happy for Shep to share the discussion for the CC massive to dissect. If anyone was missing the point it wasn't me. iirc knowledge of football the game was irrelevant....

However, why somebody I have had on ignore for ages, that I have not interacted with in any way for a long while, feels the need to dredge this up after so long to call me a prick is somewhat sad.

Hey-ho....

mudsticks

Squire
Can't be arsed.

I'd be happy for Shep to share the discussion for the CC massive to dissect. If anyone was missing the point it wasn't me. iirc knowledge of football the game was irrelevant....

However, why somebody I have had on ignore for ages, that I have not interacted with in any way for a long while, feels the need to dredge this up after so long to call me a prick is somewhat sad.

Hey-ho....
Probs one of those wistful, from afar, man-crushes..

You know like how they say boys are often deliberately horrible to girls if they fancy them.?

This is probs a manifestation of same phenomenon. :blush:

Top Bottom