Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Tough...don't like it don't read it or put me on ignore.Ask me a question and your going to get my opinion that's how it works.
But if you've got anything valid to add do carry on.

I think it’s quite valid to point out when a thread has drifted well off-topic. I have asked politely that a new thread be started for discussing labour party leadership as this thread is about continuing Tory corruption, so your side discussion isn’t relevant however worthy it is of attention.

We don’t have moderators here so it’s up to us to keep stuff in order as far as we can. It’s not fair to others to say “tough” simply because there will be no administrative repercussion.

D

Deleted member 49

We don’t have moderators here so it’s up to us to keep stuff in order as far as we can. It’s not fair to others to say “tough” simply because there will be no administrative repercussion.
I take your point thanks.....but.
It's not fair to others lol....if somebody wants to quote or tag me like this...
It would be nice if the last few pages of @Adam4868 ’s Corbyn wet dreams could be moved somewhere appropriate
I might have been tempted to say don't like it well tough shoot....but I tried my best to be polite.
Use my name or ask me a question your more than likely going to get a reply like it or not.

D

Deleted member 28

Love it, this place can be priceless.

A cyclist gentleman, of the more mature persuasion has to explain to a mid-fifties guy the basic concepts of trolling .

I imagine future digital-anthropology-historians (or whatever they're called) will be mining NACA for corkers such as this .
You know why?

Cos I'm used to speaking to real people face to face and only got sucked into this unreal world by that prick foodle when he made a comment on f**k all he knows about regarding football, from that point on I made it my mission to ensure you lot realise you can actually TALK TO PEOPLE!

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
I take your point thanks.....but.
It's not fair to others lol....if somebody wants to quote or tag me like this...

I might have been tempted to say don't like it well tough shoot....but I tried my best to be polite.
Use my name or ask me a question your more than likely going to get a reply like it or not.

Milkfloat’s post comes well after the persistent derailment of the thread and it wasn’t the first request in the thread to be ignored. The Starmer/Corbyn chat is a worthy topic but this isn’t the appropriate thread. There’s an entire forum open to you to continue the relevant discussion.

I made it my mission to ensure you lot realise
0EAFC2DF-21E0-4D89-82A7-CE7921FD7A58.png

https://xkcd.com/386/

Edit: sorry for the further derail @glasgowcyclist

Rusty Nails

Country Member
You know why?

Cos I'm used to speaking to real people face to face and only got sucked into this unreal world by that prick foodle when he made a comment on f**k all he knows about regarding football, from that point on I made it my mission to ensure you lot realise you can actually TALK TO PEOPLE!
Thank you Shep, I am so grateful for your help.

Without those insightful comments I would never have realised I can talk to actual people, but I now realise that other than you, nobody on this forum knows anyone offline.

The irony is that, as one of the more prolific posters on this forum, you are now truly "one of us lot", just with different opinions. Welcome to the fold.:hugs:

D

Deleted member 49

Milkfloat’s post comes well after the persistent derailment of the thread and it wasn’t the first request in the thread to be ignored. The Starmer/Corbyn chat is a worthy topic but this isn’t the appropriate thread. There’s an entire forum open to you to continue the relevant discussion.
Its finished....my love in with Rusty is over.
Hope that satisfies you.But if you think a topic on here isn't going to drift from the subject now and again your going to be dissapointed.
See above 🙄

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Its finished....my love in with Rusty is over.
Hope that satisfies you.But if you think a topic on here isn't going to drift from the subject now and again your going to be dissapointed.
See above 🙄

Drifting now and again is normal, then we usually get back on topic fairly quickly. Derailment is something else and that’s where your continual tit-for-tat with Rusty was taking us. Sorry about your broken heart though:hugs:.

Top Bottom