Just Stop P*ssing Everyone Off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Veteran
It can't be that hard to accurately parse a sentence in your native* language. Claud's language is precise and concise.

*an assumption there.

You and a few others can carry on shoving your heads up Claud's bottom.

What you ought to realise is she will turn on you faster than a viper if the occasion suits.

Oh, and you look stupid doing it as well.

Clear enough for you?

What you ought to realise is she will turn on you faster than a viper if the occasion suits.

Clear enough for you?

I'm pretty sure I don't agree with @theclaud on everything but she's not bitten me yet...

Ian H

Legendary Member

Clear enough for you?

My question would be whether you've reread & understood her words yet. It can't be that difficult if you are actually a journalist.

Pale Rider

Veteran
I'm pretty sure I don't agree with @theclaud on everything but she's not bitten me yet...

May never happen, but I like to keep my enemies out in the open.

My question would be whether you've reread & understood her words yet. It can't be that difficult if you are actually a journalist.

You have the point, make of it what you will.

It can't be that difficult even for a woke leftie with his eyesight obscured by his "mate's" anal tract.

Mr Celine

Just a guess, but given that it's all around Boldon Colliery, I would imagine it's all converted mining village housing and historic buildings.

Wiki suggests my guess was good:-

Put like that it sounds nicer than Surrey.

Ian H

Legendary Member
Or, heaven forbid, get stuck in a lift with her.

If that happened, when we were rescued I'd be the one swinging from my tie.

"He died of a lack of humour."

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I've just had a scan of Bolden on street view. Just new build cul de sacs from various decades. Not sure why they even bothered to give it a name. Could be anywhere.

Think I'd rather live in Bolton.

Well, we can’t all live in a village with our own resident milk and egg stealers, can we? ;)

mudsticks

Squire
Well it would seem that people do want more action taken on climate change.
https://www.theguardian.com/environ...s-in-england-support-action-on-climate-crisis

Even if it does inconvenience or cost them.

But this focus group also had a quite possibly legitimate concern that.

“While this group were largely convinced of the need to take action on climate change and were quick to point to the actions they were already taking, it was when it came to our politicians and political class that they lost faith.

“Across the group, the main worry was that politicians either wouldn’t be bold and forward thinking enough to take the long-term steps necessary to reach net zero or would see it as a money-making opportunity.”

Top Bottom