War with Russia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 121

I respect what you are saying but it’s a war of attrition & Russia have always won by sacrificing numbers. Russia has its friend China, the sanctions aren’t hardly hurting the huge power of Russia.

Just simply not true is it. Russia lost 120000 men in the Russia-Japanese war and lost there are other fine examples disproving this also.

Of course the sanctions have hurt and will continue to hurt Russia. The purchasing power of the population has dramatically fell. There are restrictions on the movement of foreign currency abroad in an attempt to shore up the rouble. They are cutting oil production by 500000 barrels a day in March. They have no access to western technology and research agreements meaning their economy, production and appeal of their goods will gradually fall behind. The long term effects on the economy of Russia will be profound.

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Just simply not true is it. Russia lost 120000 men in the Russia-Japanese war and lost there are other fine examples disproving this also.

Of course the sanctions have hurt and will continue to hurt Russia. The purchasing power of the population has dramatically fell. There are restrictions on the movement of foreign currency abroad in an attempt to shore up the rouble. They are cutting oil production by 500000 barrels a day in March. They have no access to western technology and research agreements meaning their economy, production and appeal of their goods will gradually fall behind. The long term effects on the economy of Russia will be profound.

I really hope you’re right. This would mean people like George Galloway must be on a Russian payroll. Along with others like American high ranking retired officers who have said what I said. World war 3 is here it’s an information war. War is hell unless you have stocks in Raytheon Missiles & Defense & Lockheed Martin.

D

Deleted member 121

I really hope you’re right. This would mean people like George Galloway must be on a Russian payroll. Along with others like American high ranking retired officers who have said what I said. World war 3 is here it’s an information war. War is hell unless you have stocks in Raytheon Missiles & Defense & Lockheed Martin.

George Galloway is a prick. So he probably is.

D

Deleted member 49

Considering how they are sidelining Russia over their war in Ukraine it sounds a lot like making noise, more or less in response of the US. Having said that a War with China would affect the world much more than the war with Russia does.
On the other hand China has much more to loose if like Russia their posessions are being taken away by sanctions and such as we(collective west) did with Russia's boats, state oil companies etc.
Do you think China fears the west ? It seems to me most of the aggression has been from America towards China.I can't remember the last time a Chinese FM has actually come out and said it though.

View: https://twitter.com/minminlowCNA/status/1632944420315369472?t=am9tPlF1DZwf9xAzU9g32w&s=19

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

Do you think China fears the west ? It seems to me most of the aggression has been from America towards China.I can't remember the last time a Chinese FM has actually come out and said it though.

View: https://twitter.com/minminlowCNA/status/1632944420315369472?t=am9tPlF1DZwf9xAzU9g32w&s=19

Most of the aggression is from the U.S even, patriotic Americans are saying/admitting this. Ukraine will be completely destroyed in a few years. Volodymyr Zelenskyy the millionaire puppet will be sent into exile albeit somewhere nice when this is over if he doesn’t end up poisoned.

No i don't think they fear the west, but i also think they are much better in picking their battles, i mean even if Russia by wonder wins in Ukraine at some point, there is not much in there for them.
What i mean is China in contrary to Russia is very very active almost everywhere in the world, if they start a war and hit with the same sanctions as Russia, not only will that stop an enormous flow of ''made in China'' products, goods and services, it will also potentially see a lot Chinese businesses in europe being taken over by respective goverments, just as we see with russian oil companies now and all for a situation that isn't really solved with war, the population doesn't want prc either., so i think China will bark but not bite because of this.

Btw is the Ukraine example not entirely fair Ukraine's borders are internationally recognised,but not so much for the history and the claims on taiwan are a whole different topic on itself entirely.

albion

Guru
The risk of expanded war will be influenced by how much we and Europe cow tow to the US.

5G expansion got set back a year or two by the massive increased cost of not using China.

AndyRM

Elder Goth

George Galloway? At this point I assume you've taken some next level psychotropic substances and have entered his realm of pretending to be a cat on Big Brother.

D

Deleted member 49

Why do you say its bullshit?

How can you possibly know?
Hacksaws and snorkels ?
Six people on a yacht really. I'm no military expert but surely to breach security,the pipe is 200 feet under the water covered in concrete.Seems at best far fetched to me,but I wouldn't doubt you know better ?

D

Deleted member 28

This was the last time I had a go at cutting a 'pipe', hacksaw not quite up to it!

Attachments

• 20210818_112733.jpg
    20210818_112733.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom