War with Russia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

LOL of course it is. NATO blew it up. This false flag boat story still provides propaganda for Moscow to use against the west. Just another own goal in the many own goals.

multitool

Hacksaws and snorkels ?
Six people on a yacht really. I'm no military expert but surely to breach security,the pipe is 200 feet under the water covered in concrete.Seems at best far fetched to me,but I wouldn't doubt you know better ?

Well, I am a qualified advanced diver :laugh:

200 feet is just below what is likely/possible on compressed air without getting quite serious narcosis. It is at the start of what is considered technical diving. Entirely possible on trimix etc.

As for the actual sabotage, well...it depends on who the people are, doesn't it, and what kit they have. Loads of experienced ex oil and gas divers out there, as well as ex SF.

D

Deleted member 49

200 feet is just below what is likely/possible on compressed air without getting quite serious narcosis. It is at the start of what is considered technical diving. Entirely possible on trimix etc.

As for the actual sabotage, well...it depends on who the people are, doesn't it, and what kit they have.
So you did a PADI course in Thailand 🙄
Who hasn't...although mine was a long time ago and it didn't go into detail of using explosives..

It was the Americans I don't buy this bullshit for one minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 49

New York Times...
Early last year, President Biden, after meeting with Chancellor Olaf Scholz of Germany at the White House, said Mr. Putin’s decision about whether to attack Ukraine would determine the fate of Nord Stream 2. “If Russia invades, that means tanks and troops crossing the border of Ukraine again, then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2,” Mr. Biden said. “We will bring an end to it.”

When asked exactly how that would be accomplished, Mr. Biden cryptically said, “I promise you we’ll be able to do it.”

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Hacksaws and snorkels ?
Six people on a yacht really. I'm no military expert but surely to breach security,the pipe is 200 feet under the water covered in concrete.Seems at best far fetched to me,but I wouldn't doubt you know better ?

+1

OP
OP
Milzy

Milzy

New York Times...
Early last year, President Biden, after meeting with Chancellor Olaf Scholz of Germany at the White House, said Mr. Putin’s decision about whether to attack Ukraine would determine the fate of Nord Stream 2. “If Russia invades, that means tanks and troops crossing the border of Ukraine again, then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2,” Mr. Biden said. “We will bring an end to it.”

When asked exactly how that would be accomplished, Mr. Biden cryptically said, “I promise you we’ll be able to do it.”

Lizz Truss had to resign for saying “it’s done” on her unsecured phone after the explosion. Then lie and say I can’t deliver so I’m resigning.

multitool

And who would they enlist to ' be able to do it' ?
No, not Shep.

They didn't cut it. They blew it. Linear shaped charge for dealing with the 1.6" steel and 4" concrete coated pipeline.

There are commercially available products that can do this, though naturally you can't order them on Amazon. Also would be standard military fare, albeit SF.

D

Deleted member 28

As for the actual sabotage, well...it depends on who the people are, doesn't it, and what kit they have. Loads of experienced ex oil and gas divers out there, as well as ex SF.

Of course you are.

Top Bottom